Client Relations Manager, International Sales
250 W 57th Street, 15th floor, New York, NY, United States, 10107
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently looking for a Client Relations Manager, International Sales to join our team in New York. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact between the International Sales department and client publishers. You’ll lead the ongoing international business relationships, instruct clients on international policies/procedures, and utilize international sales team’s experience and customer feedback to counsel clients on how to maximize their opportunities in export markets. The Client Relations Manager will attend client sales meetings to represent the international sales team's needs and perspectives. You will identify international focus titles and advise the international sales reps on new key titles and publisher initiatives. You will be tasked with managing the international clients’ onboarding processes and keeping sales reps informed on any updates and developments with international client business. You’ll take ownership of meetings with client publishers and provide constructive feedback. In addition, you will maintain client satisfaction exemplified by being client focused and responding with a sense of urgency.
Does this sound like the right job for you? Apply today!
- Serves as day to day liaison between international sales, client publishers, and client divisions for all international sales needs
- Develops and maintains profitable and successful relationships with client publishers for our international business
- Participates in client acquisitions to pitch international business
- Attends publishers’ sales meetings and provides feedback on international opportunities to the publisher
- Systematically feeds back key information from client sales meetings and ongoing updates to the sales team
- Creates international pub program each season and reviews key titles with international sales team, identifying priority titles and region specific opportunities
- Onboard new publishers to the international sales group, including setting up international focus meetings, communicating all relevant information and sales materials back to the team
- Develops client-specific agenda and objectives for key publishers; prepares appropriate reports for business reviews; discusses client’s current/year-to-date business on request; communicates changes in international policy/procedure, explains benefits and requirements; discusses any concerns; and commits to a follow-up plan.
- Works closely with client publishers to help produce effective international sales materials and prepare for seasonal international sales meetings.
- Plans and executes yearly international sales conference with key publishers and sales reps
- Helps manage international print projections for key front list titles
- Provides guidance on international merchandising opportunities.
- Operates as the expert for all things pertaining to international sales
Section 2: Minimum Preferred Qualifications
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or year-for-year directly related experience in account management
- 4 years book industry or client management experience
- 1 year experience with MS Excel and Word
Section 3: Preferred Qualifications
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Experience with international sales in the publishing industry
- Experience with sales, marketing, or client distribution
About Ingram Content Group:
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings. For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.