1321 Fifth Street, Berkeley, CA, United States, 94710
- Representing groundbreaking art, design and visual culture press to existing trade accounts and key national accounts from the Midwest to the East Coast.
- Investigating new markets.
- Establishing new accounts.
- Attending trade shows.
- Position based in Berkeley, CA.
- Typically involves 16-18 weeks of travel per year.
- Key cities visited include: New York, Chicago, Boston, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Miami and Toronto.
- Bookselling and/or publishing experience preferred.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits available.
About Gingko Press:
Gingko Press is a publisher and distributor of art monographs, surveys and exhibition catalogs, children’s books, books on contemporary design, how-to guides, travel, architecture and interiors and the works of Marshall McLuhan. We also produce and/or distribute a small line of paper goods and artists markers.