National Account Rep - Amazon
195 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10007
HarperCollins is seeking a National Account Rep to sell key HarperCollins paperback imprints including Harper Perennial and William Morrow Paperbacks as well as the Mass Market titles and Harlequin titles to Amazon. Reporting to the VP of Internet Retail Sales, this role works closely with editorial, marketing and publicity to position our titles and lists for maximum exposure, sales and growth.
• Estimates projections, monitors preorders and inventory.
• Schedules co-op and merchandising for all adult imprints.
• Plans ASAP and Directed Merchandising for all adult titles (hardcovers included) as well as collaborates on AMS.
• Oversees participation in the account’s VINE and SITB programs, and will assist in creating a monthly newsletter for the Editorial Team.
• Fields general requests regarding account-related issues from the editorial and marketing divisions.
• Organizes, tracks and follows-through with the marketing team on merchandising content.
• Creates exciting and informative PowerPoint presentations.
• Works closely with the Metadata team to solve on-site metadata problems.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to build a strong working relationship with the lead sales rep for the account
• Knowledge of basic sales analysis
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About HarperCollins Publishers:
HarperCollins Publishers is the second largest consumer book publisher in the world, with operations in 18 countries. With nearly two hundred years of history and more than 120 branded imprints around the world, HarperCollins publishes approximately 10,000 new books every year in 17 languages, and has a print and digital catalogue of more than 200,000 titles. Writing across dozens of genres, HarperCollins authors include winners of the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the Newbery and Caldecott Medals and the Man Booker Prize. HarperCollins, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at corporate.HC.com.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.