Associate Marketing Manager - Digital Resources
1385 Broadway, Fl 5, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Develop, plan, and implement innovative marketing strategies for Bloomsbury Digital Resources. This will include marketing and promotional strategies to institutional accounts, primarily academic libraries and community colleges. The position will work closely with the global sales team.
- Contribute to the planning, creation, and execution of global marketing plans for Bloomsbury Digital Resources.
- Project manage the design and execution of promotional materials and sales tools, such as e-mail campaigns, catalogs, and brochures
- Plan and execute social media strategies that include Twitter, Facebook, and relevant blogs
- Liaise with IT and other internal stakeholders as required to ensure that internal systems and processes provide effective support for key Digital Resources deliverables
- Conduct market research that results in intelligence that directly drives the business
- Plan and attend library or subject conferences throughout the year alongside the Digital Resources team
- Manage content of relevant areas of the Bloomsbury.com website, including, but not limited to, briefing banner ads and updating copy
- Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues in the US, UK and ROW.
- Bachelors Degree in Publishing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Publishing
- A confident, creative, collaborative person with excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and prioritize workload
- Someone who is excited by the start-up nature of Bloomsbury Digital Resources, and the opportunity to establish new processes and build, lead, and motivate an effective team.
- A flexible, team player who is always prepared to roll up their sleeves.
- Ability to see the big picture but also has very high attention to detail.
- Articulate and able to present confidently both internally and with customers, agents, and third party clients.
Bloomsbury has a generous program of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability coverage and a 401k program. To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Indicate “Associate Marketing Manager – Digital Resources” in your subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please. Bloomsbury is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Bloomsbury Publishing Inc.:
Bloomsbury Publishing is a leading independent publishing house established in 1986. It has companies in London, New York, Sydney and New Delhi. Its four divisions include Bloomsbury Academic and Professional, Bloomsbury Information, Bloomsbury Adult Publishing and Bloomsbury Children's Publishing.