Client Marketing Manager
34 13th Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN, United States, 55413
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently looking for a Client Marketing Manager to join our Consortium team in Minneapolis. In this role, you will coordinate marketing programs and conferences on behalf of children’s publishers and target opportunities in trade library and educational accounts. You’ll assist in developing marketing, advertising and promotional strategies that enhance the visibility of client publishers’ titles. In addition, you will serve as liaison between assigned client publishers and the Consortium - IPS (Ingram Publisher Services) organization, including sales, marketing, finance and operations; primary clients include children’s publishers, but may include others.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? We’d love to hear from you! Apply here.
- Develops publisher marketing and advertising services that promote and enhance the marketability and visibility of client publishers; primary clients include children’s publishers, but may include others.
- Identifies and develops business partnerships that enhance publisher titles.
- Works interdepartmentally to ensure new titles integrate with business objectives and development priorities.
- Coordinates and attends select library, trade and educational shows.
- Oversees the content of children’s and library newsletters.
- Researches new opportunities for sales and marketing potential in library and trade accounts.
- Provides appropriate marketing information for library and other channels during presales, including: BISAC’s, Common Core and Leveling metrics, and amendment of tip sheets.
- Works closely with Ingram Content Group sales and marketing stakeholders on promotions and major account-specific initiatives, ensuring alignment with business requirements and ICG Channel marketing strategies.
- Researches advertising and promotional trends within the publishing/distribution industry.
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Communications
- 4 years’ experience managing marketing programs in a small to medium sized company
- 1 year of experience in children’s publishing
About Ingram Content Group:
Ingram Content Group Inc is one of the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings. For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.