Operations Support Manager
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently seeking an Operations Support Manager to join our Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) distribution team in New York. In this role, you’ll provide sales operations support to Two Rivers Distribution, Ingram Academic Services and International Sales. You will partner with the IPS Integrations team to provide operational support and guidance on the initial on-boarding process for new clients. In addition, you’ll work closely with all IPS associates as well as cross-departmentally with relevant ICG departments to ensure that all clients’ operational needs are met on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will have book industry experience, excellent problem solving skills and experience with project management.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Apply today!
Essential Job Duties:
- Supports Two Rivers, Ingram Academic and international sales operational needs in conjunction with the DC operations and the La Vergne based operations team.
- Works closely with client managers and the international sales team to understand customer and publisher operational challenges.
- Serves as a key team member for IPS client on-boarding and supports Integration of client publishers into the Ingram systems and infrastructure; ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Leads conversations with cross functional business owners about identifying and capturing in writing operational processes, and best practices, for the purpose of creating and maintaining effective policies and procedures for our clients; providing recommendations for process improvements when necessary.
- Translates business needs into viable processes and information solutions and enables those processes/solutions with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Monitors processes between IPS and DC Operations and IT to ensure they are satisfying customer and Client Publisher requirements.
- Notifies management team when an account is at risk; and escalates when necessary.
- Identifies processes that need to change or become developed to meet or enhance the client experience.
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or year for year directly related experience
- 5 years publishing or sales operations experience
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Publishing/Book industry experience
- Technical writing skills
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Business Management processes
- Client Relations experience
- Sales Operations experience
About Ingram Content Group:
Ingram Content Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted distributors of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram Content Group has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings. For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.