Sales & Support Representative
200 Portland St #201, Boston, MA, United States, 02114
Ingram Content Group (ICG), is currently seeking a Sales & Support Representative to join our team in the Boston, MA or New York location. In this role, you’ll provide a high level of customer service and sales support to the Ingram Mass Merchandise team and their accounts. You’ll also perform routine office-related sales and administrative support duties for the Sales Team. This position serves our external customers from a support perspective such as order tracking, opportunities for improvement and customer requests.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Apply today!
Essential Job Duties:
- Monitors, tracks and responds to account orders, shipments, and inventory inquiries and assists sales team in resolving customer issues.
- Performs sales-related administrative support duties for sales team including title set up, verification and maintenance for the accounts.
- Works with the mass merchandise team to develop sales materials and programs based on company priorities and initiatives.
- Creates, edits, maintains client presentation materials and product samples for sales team assuring materials are up-to-date, accurate and available.
- Liaises with marketing/client services teams to ensure marketing materials are available and in the hands of the sales team.
- Provides administrative support to Director, Sales including sales reporting and on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinates team calendars, deadlines
- Manages Sales Director’s expenses
- Assists Director with reporting and dissemination of reports
- General administrative tasks
- Trouble shooting as needed
- Creates slides and/or presentation decks for monthly business meetings
- Works on special projects as assigned by the Sales Director
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year experience creating spreadsheets in MS Excel, including creating basic mathematical formulas and data manipulation.
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Prior Publishing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
About Ingram Content Group:
Ingram Content Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted distributors of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram Content Group has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings. For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.