Children’s Section Manager
157 Winslow Way East, Bainbridge Island, WA, United States, 98110
Schedule: 30-35 hours; Flexible - must work one weekend day
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Starting date: Immediately
We are looking for a Children's Manager at Eagle Harbor Book Co. Responsibilities include:
- Re-envision and maintain the Children’s Space
- Work with Schools, libraries, and parent organizations on author visits and book fairs
- Help coordinate in-store author and seasonal events
- Help with restock, including series, bestsellers, classics, staff rec’s, and award winners
- Keep all displays looking fun and full, including store window displays
- Manage the kid’s birthday club, summer reading programs, and other events
- Produce monthly kid’s & educator newsletters
Basically, we need a children's book champion. Someone who loves books and loves people. So, if this interests you, or if you know anyone who might be right for this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Eagle Harbor Book Co:
We are a full service, locally-owned and proudly independent bookstore located on Bainbridge Island, home to a large community of authors and discriminating readers. A short ferry ride from Seattle, we offer a broad selection of fine new & used books, and a full schedule of author readings & events.