Sales & Support Representative
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Have you ever worked for a publisher? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Is Sales something that interests you?
Ingram Content Group, Inc. (ICG) is currently seeking a Sales & Support Representative to join our team in New York. In this role, you will provide a high level of customer service and sales support to the Ingram Mass Merchandise team and their accounts. You’ll perform office-related sales and administrative support duties for the Sales team, including title submissions, sales presentations, and collecting and organizing marketing material. This position is required to serve our external customers from a support perspective such as order placement and tracking, verifying data, sample shipments and customer requests.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? If so, we’d like to receive your application. Visit www.ingramcareers.com
Essential Job Duties:
- Monitors, tracks and responds to account orders, shipments, and inventory inquiries and assists sales team in resolving customer issues.
- Performs sales-related administrative support duties for sales team including title set up, verification and maintenance for the accounts.
- Works with the Mass Merch team to develop sales materials and programs based on company priorities and initiatives.
- Creates, edits, maintains client presentation materials and product samples for sales team assuring materials are up-to-date, accurate and available.
- Liaises with marketing/client services teams to ensure marketing materials are available and in the hands of the sales team.
- Provides administrative support to Director, Sales including sales reporting and on a weekly and monthly basis.
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year experience working with MS Excel, including using formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Prior Publishing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Client Relations experience
About Ingram Content Group:
Ingram Content Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted distributors of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram Content Group has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings. For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.
Ingram Content Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.