Customer Experience Specialist
500 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10110, New York, NY, United States, 10110
W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist for its College division. The Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for assisting faculty with training, implementation, and use of Norton’s digital products. The position is remote and travel is limited to semi-annual meetings in New York and Norton sales conferences.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting web-based implementation workshops for faculty, including early- and late-summer workshops and onboarding.
- Providing year-round training and support for faculty at assigned accounts.
- Working closely with campus LMS admins to establish and monitor integration of Norton digital products.
- Providing additional support for field-based Norton sales specialists.
- Collaborating with Norton Help Desk staff and Norton IT.
- Collaborating with the media, marketing, and sales groups to develop on-the-ground digital. strategy for existing and forthcoming digital media.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s Sales Specialist group in New York.
*Please note that this job description is not designed to cover all activities required of the employee.
- Educational sales experience for a minimum of two academic years.
- Experience with higher education Learning Management Systems, such as Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, and Moodle preferred.
- Evidence of ability to take initiative.
- Evidence of general proficiency with and passion for technology.
- Interest in instructional technology and the digital needs of both students and instructors.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
About W.W. Norton & Company, Inc.:
W. W. Norton & Company is the oldest and largest publishing house owned wholly by its employees. W. W. Norton & Company strives to carry out the imperative of its founder to “publish books not for a single season, but for the years”. In college publishing, that imperative applies not only to books, but also to an ever-growing list of essential print and digital supplements that support teaching and learning. For more information about the Company, visit us online at: http://www.wwnorton.com.
W. W. Norton & Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.