Partner Success Rep
1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA, United States, 02142
About the position:
BookBub is looking for motivated entry-level partner success reps to provide outstanding client support to our self-published author and small publisher partners, helping them use BookBub’s products to effectively market their ebooks.
- Providing excellent client support to partners by scheduling and coordinating their BookBub promotions, responding to their questions promptly, and resolving any issues or complaints with a positive, helpful attitude
- Becoming an expert on BookBub’s suite of marketing products and how they can help authors and small publishers sell books
- Advising authors and small publishers on best practices for utilizing BookBub’s products to help accomplish their goals
- Representing BookBub in the author and publishing communities via email communications as well as some phone and in-person meetings
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of the publishing marketplace to understand our partners’ needs and goals
- Gathering and synthesizing partner feedback and delivering it to internal stakeholders in order to help develop and improve products and increase product adoption
- Attending industry conferences to help educate authors about working with BookBub
The ideal candidate will be:
- An outstanding written and verbal communicator who thrives when interacting with people
- Friendly, positive, and outgoing with an inherent desire to be helpful to others
- Interested in both business strategy and the book/publishing industry
- Adept at creative problem solving through critical analysis and synthesis of information
- Able to think analytically and excited about BookBub’s data-driven approach to decision-making
- Able to work autonomously and self-manage
- Someone who excels in a collaborative environment and can easily adapt to change
- Meticulously attentive to detail with strong multi-tasking and coordination abilities
- Excited about a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment
Who we are:
BookBub is one of the fastest growing consumer tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service helps thousands of leading publishers and authors drive sales and find new fans. We're looking to expand our team to launch new consumer-facing book discovery features, marketing tools for authors and publishers, and other web and mobile products that address the digital transformation of the publishing industry. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and take-what-you-need paid time off. Learn more about becoming a part of the BookBub team.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.