Director, Two Rivers
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Director, Two Rivers to lead our publishing distribution client services team in New York. This individual will develop and manage the strategic direction and tactical execution of the Two Rivers business plan and client relationships. Duties for this role will include overseeing the client relationships and directing team interaction with Sales, Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) Operations, ICG Credit and ICG Finance as needed. This person will also be actively involved in the acquisition process for any new clients.
- Fully collaborative in Two Rivers client-publishers' business:
- Provides direction of publishing programs and ICG activities relating to client/publishers
- Working with client/publishers on individual titles positioning and marketing.
- Advises and educates publisher/clients on trends in the publishing industry and in the retail world
- Interacts with Two Rivers sales team on commercial outreach and sales projections on a daily basis.
- Partners with the Two Rivers Sales and ICG Trade Show & Events teams to oversee 2 sales conferences for client publishers annually, as well as seasonal presales meetings.
- Works with Sales and Client Services in the creation of sales-related materials.
- Leads daily interaction with multiple internal Ingram partner service groups, which include Credit and Finance as it relates to client sales and payments, as well as the IPS Operations team regarding services ranging from inventory management, publisher support and IT development.
- Partners with Two Rivers VP of Sales and Acquisitions, ICG Services and Director of Operations regarding service offerings.
- Works closely with Director of Business Operations on the full onboarding and integration process of newly signed client-publishers’ business for distribution services to an on time, on budget successful go-live
- Participates in the annual budgeting process and periodic sales/expense reporting; re-forecasts throughout the year as needed.
- Updates and maintains client-publisher agreements and/or memorandum of understanding (MOU’s) as needed.
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of book distribution experience (sales or client management) or related publishing experience
- 1 year negotiation and contract review experience
- 1 year experience with financial spreadsheets and profit/loss statements
- 1 year Project Management experience
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Business Development experience
- Relationship Management experience
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.