195 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10007
HarperCollins Publishers is currently seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join its Digital Sales team! The Sales Support Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director, Digital Accounts and will have the opportunity to work closely with three different National Account Reps.
- Assist with the eBook and digital audio price promotion process.
- Provide support for digital retailors.
- Maintain grids and scheduling, monitor promotions and report to imprints.
- Prepare sales material, mailings and information distribution.
- Coordinate various meetings for the department.
- Create monthly powerpoints for accounts & ad hoc presentations.
- Run sales reports.
- Assist with maintenance of HC.com
- Act as liaison to Production Team.
- Digital Audio and eBook production process maintenance.
- Help to prepare materials for several account and sales calls.
- Attend publisher meetings and act as record keeper as needed.
- Assist with additional projects and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities under pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, experience with Access preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and problem-solve
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.