International Sales Coordinator
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Ingram Content Group (ICG) has an exciting opportunity for an International Coordinator to join our team in New York. This versatile individual will provide sales and administrative support to the Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) International Sales team and commission representatives. Working with team members and distribution partners from across the globe, this position is an excellent opportunity to engage in the business side of global book sales and distribution.
- Responds to daily inquiries from customers and international commission reps; includes providing title and rights information, sales materials, and sales reports
- Runs daily, monthly and ad hoc sales reports as needed
- Manages distribution of sales materials and samples to reps, UK office, and key accounts
- Maintains international customer database, customer mailing lists, and execute catalog mailings with mailing house
- Collects sales projections from sales managers and updates in sales tracker system
- Coordinates Canadian key account coop with credit and sales stakeholders
- Coordinates team schedules and calendars for book fairs and sales trips
- Prepares and ships sales kits for international sales trips and book fairs
- Responds to account orders, shipments, and inventory inquiries and assists sales team in resolving customer issues
- Liaises with credit control to facilitate orders and flow of information
- Helps train new team members and commission reps with new systems and procedures
- Assists VP of International Sales and provides general departmental administrative support as needed
Minimum Preferred Qualifications
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- High School Diploma or GED plus 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1 year experience working with MS Excel, including using formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.