National Accounts Sales Coordinator
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a National Accounts Sales Coordinator to support our Two Rivers team in New York. This individual will provide a high level of sales support to the National Accounts Sales team, accounts, and distribution clients. The Coordinator will perform routine sales and administrative support duties for the Sales Team, including providing support for Amazon and digital accounts.
- Assists with preparation for sales calls to include creating monthly lists of titles, gathering materials, prepping sales packets, creating Edelweiss collections, and keeping track of drops ins.
- Supports Amazon/Digital rep, helping to manage accounts and coordinating digital promotions.
- Creates and sends monthly e-book newsletter to accounts on behalf of all Ingram distribution brands.
- Manages coop portal for national accounts team.
- Liaises with client services teams to ensure sell-in materials are available for sales calls.
- Provides administrative support to Director, Sales including sales reporting on a routine basis.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- High School Diploma or GED plus 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1 year experience working with MS Excel, including using formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Publishing industry experience
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.