Assistant, Digital & Web Operations
225 Varick Street, New York, NY, United States, 10014
Workman Publishing seeks a proactive, detail-oriented assistant to support the work of the digital and web operations department. The digital department is a highly collaborative team that tackles all aspects of digital publishing and web operations, both administrative and creative.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, be task-oriented, and have the ability to independently prioritize daily work.
- Assist with data management for print and digital product records
- Assist with digital file distribution and monitoring
- Assist with basic web management, including content changes, file uploads, and day-to-day site maintenance of web properties
- Assist with digital asset creation for newsletters, social media, and landing pages
- Manage department calendar and production schedules
- Manage department invoices, reports, and documentation
- Provide customer service support for consumer queries related to web operations
- 1-2 years of experience working in publishing or media preferred
- Self-sufficiency, organizational skills, and attention to detail are mandatory
- Excellent communication ability and comfort working with customers and multiple departments within the company
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel)
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, and CSS
- Knowledge of software solutions such as WordPress and Mailchimp
- Comfort with browser-based technology
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We apologize in advance, but not all applicants will receive a response.
About Workman Publishing Co.: