Order Processing/Sales Support & Customer Service
27 Rt. 31 South, Pennington, NJ, United States, 08534
Wholesale remainder company in Pennington, NJ that has been selling books to retail bookstores worldwide for more than 25 years. Looking for a full time office employee to do customer service, administrative work, and sales support. This position involves working closely with sales manager, warehouse manager, and accounting department. Candidate must be a self starter, be highly organized, have strong multi-tasking skills, be conscientious, have strong verbal and written communication skills with English grammar competency, strong keyboard skills, with a strong proficiency & knowledge of EXCEL & an ease with numbers & data. Candidate must be a team player, able to perform in a professional yet casual office/warehouse environment.
Data Entry/ Customer Service:
- Process daily orders received via phone, fax, email and website.
- Maintain customer records & shipping information. Be active with customers for timely fulfillment & shipment of orders.
- Process Purchase orders & reconcile shipments from vendors.
- Receive inventory into inventory management program.
- Work closely with Warehouse & Sales Managers regarding order fulfillment and work flow.
- Work with Sales Director to maintain & update samples.
- Keep Sales Director informed of any customer issues.
- Assist Sales Director in email marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree
- Minimum 5 years administrative office work experience. Bookstore experience not necessary but helpful.
- References upon request
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Vacation & Sick Days, Paid Holidays
Starting Salary: $45,000
About Great Jones Books,Inc:
Great Jones Books is a wholesale company specializing in scholarly and academic remainders as well as publisher-returns (hurts). We offer books in a wide range of subject areas at deep discounts. Our books come from publisher overstock and therefore do not include new releases.