Client Relations Coordinator (Berkeley)
1700 Fourth Street, Berkeley, CA, United States, 94710
Ingram Content Group (ICG), is currently seeking a Client Relations Coordinator to join our Publishers Group West (PGW) team in Berkeley, CA. In this role, you’ll work with the Client Manager(s) as a primary contact for a group of PGW publisher clients in support of established sales and marketing goals. You will help manage the client relationship in order to ensure a positive client experience. You’ll also work with management on projects on an as-needed basis.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Supports Client Relations team on all aspects of client management, including regular publisher communication, sales reporting, metadata management, and systems training.
- Schedules/organizes meetings with internal staff and/or publisher clients, including pre-sales, sales conferences and trade shows;
- Participates in meetings as needed and takes notes and acts on action items identified during meetings
- Troubleshoots print and eBook issues on key retail and wholesale websites, ensuring metadata requirements are being met.
- Tracks publisher publicity efforts and media coverage of key titles.
- Communicates major publicity and media coverage to sales team
- Works with clients to ensure title data submissions meet all deadlines and requirements.
- Coordinates, vets and updates print book and eBook metadata for client publishers.
- Compiles, double-checks and communicates title changes for client lists.
- Supports the Integration Team in the client onboarding and terminations processes as needed.
- Trains publisher clients in metadata management and reporting systems
- Provides follow up support to clients and internal users.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- 2-year college degree or equivalent
- 2 years of related account support or client administration experience
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.