Client Relations Coordinator (NY)
1400 Broadway, Ste 520, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Client Relations Coordinator to support our team in New York. This is an entry level position that supports the Two Rivers Distribution and Ingram Academic Services Client Relations teams on all aspects of client relations including sales and reporting, client data management, and conferences. This individual will also work with the Manager, Client Relations on marketing and client communication initiatives.
- Supports Client Relations team on all aspects of client management, including sales conference coordination, reporting and systems training, operational follow-up, and publisher communication
- Organizes seasonal deadline process and ensures timely delivery of new title information and materials for sales meetings
- Manages seasonal catalogs in electronic catalog, Edelweiss
- Creates marketing materials under guidance of Manager, Client Relations
- Coordinates and disseminates weekly publicity report and events update
- Cross-trains in CoreSource and Lightning Source systems in order to provide training and follow up support to internal and external parties
- Compiles and communicates title changes for client titles
- Runs analysis on initial title laydowns and oversees print projections for new titles with sales reps and client publishers
- Serves as lead on special projects and provides general department support as needed
Minimum Preferred Qualifications
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- 2-year college degree or equivalent required
- 2 years account support or related client administration/customer service experience
We’d be excited to hear if you also have the following experience:
- Book industry experience
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.