National Account Rep
195 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10007
HarperCollins is seeking a National Account Rep to sell key HarperCollins imprints to Amazon, including Harper, HarperOne, William Morrow, Dey Street, Harper Design, HarperWave and Ecco. This will be the lead rep position for this account on the adult division. Working within the HarperCollins Sales department this position works closely with editorial, marketing and publicity to position our titles for maximum exposure, sales and growth.
- Estimates projections, monitors preorders and inventory.
- Manages reorder activity based on confirmed publicity.
- Schedules co-op and merchandising for the imprints listed above.
- Creates a monthly newsletter.
- Fields general requests regarding Amazon-related issues from the editorial and marketing divisions.
- Creates dynamic and informative PowerPoint presentations.
- Works with the publishing side to optimize metadata.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years online sales experience required
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with other members of the Harper team working with Amazon
- Knowledge of basic sales analysis
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills and a proficiency with prioritizing
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.