Marketing & Publicity Coordinator/Manager
655 Third Avenue, New York, NY, United States, 10017
The Marketing and Publicity Coordinator or Manager will work closely with the Publisher on the following.
- In consultation with editors, input and update title metadata
- Oversee the creation of semiannual print catalog
- Oversee the creation of physical and digital sales materials—including BLADs, galleys, and sell sheets
- Communicate marketing and publicity updates to distributor’s sales force, and respond to sales force queries and requests
Marketing and Publicity
- Help develop marketing and publicity plans for all frontlist titles
- Liaise with freelance publicists assigned to certain titles
- Carry out publicity mailings for certain other titles
- Monitor keyword advertising campaigns
- Help plan trade advertising
- As needed, carry out other marketing tasks such as giveaways, e-mail blasts, social media posts, and author events
Title and compensation dependent on qualifications
One or more years of experience in marketing, publicity, or sales for a book publisher preferred
Experience with Ingram CoreSource and Edelweiss helpful
Knowledge of art and visual culture helpful
This is a salaried position with benefits including health, dental, and life insurance and a 401k plan.
About Abbeville Press:
Founded in 1977, Abbeville Press is a leading independent publisher of fine art and illustrated books. We also publish select children’s books under our Abbeville Kids imprint.