202 Warren Street, Hudson, NY, United States, 12534
This position will work with the Director of Sales & Marketing, including all aspects of the planning, scheduling, production, and implementation of the company’s domestic and international marketing plans. An interest in books, stationery products, and design is a great advantage. The position in in our Hudson, N.Y., office.
PAPress is distributed by Chronicle Books (San Francisco) in the USA, Raincoast Books in Canada, and A&CB in UK and Europe.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- In partnership with the Director of Marketing, research marketing opportunities and communicate regularly on marketing initiatives and their impact on sales
- Evolve the Academic and online outreach strategy
- Manage schedules and priorities for marketing plans – adult, children’s and stationery
- Write, copyedit, and execute email and social media promotions
- Oversee accuracy and integrity of images, text and reviews for PAPress titles online – from Amazon to social media to PAPress website
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent eye for detail required as well as a facility with spreadsheets and prose
- 3+ years planning and executing marketing outreach, preferably in book publishing
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively
- Proven ability to work on deadline and with accuracy, good follow through
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please submit cover letter and resume to Lia@papress.com
Celebrating our thirty-eighth year, Princeton Architectural Press is a leader in publishing books on architecture, design, photography, landscape, and visual culture. The Press has more recently added growing and dynamic programs in both children's books and Paper + Goods (stationery and gift). Princeton Architectural Press has an office in Hudson, NY, with a satellite office in NYC.