Book Department Supervisor
2955 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, United States, 19104
Philadelphia 30th St Station
Faber has been serving the needs of the traveling Public since 1848.
In particular, we’re looking for the following attributes:
• 2-3 years of bookstore experience is required
• A broad knowledge of books.
• Experience with inventory management including receiving and returns.
• Display management, merchandising and book placement experience
• Comfortable using data to drive decision-making
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of IBID Preferred but not mandatory.
• Position requires:
Independent oversight of all day-to-day book department operations, to include customer service, in-store merchandising and stock management.
Purchasing, receiving, invoicing, inventory management, shipments, and returns for the store
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, 401k, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, Paid Holidays, 100% employer-paid life and additional insurance options thru AFLAC.
Faber is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume to Jmonchik@faber-intl.com