15251 Pleasant Valley Rd, Center City, MN, United States, 55012-0011
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
- Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
The Managing Editor is a key member of the Consumer Segment leadership team. This position ensures integrated day-to-day management of content creation/revision, go-to-market activities, pilot projects, and communication with internal and external Publishing partners – in order to effectively execute the overall Consumer Segment strategy.
- Responsibility for the program management (i.e., day-to-day operations) of the Consumer Segment
- Monitor the budget and key dates to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Serve as primary liaison to the Publishing Operations department, integrating their schedules/processes into the Consumer Segment's daily operations
- Facilitate communication with external partners, including our consumer distributor
- Create and/or refine dashboard reporting to the Consumer Segment team and other stakeholders
- Troubleshoot errors/delays and devise solutions to get initiatives back on track
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the assets, metadata, processes, systems, and enabling technology of the Consumer Segment
- Be the primary contact for information about Publishing's consumer assets and metadata
- Be an expert user of Publishing's digital systems and enabling technology
- Constantly evaluate the processes, systems, and enabling technology of the Consumer Segment – and make recommendations for improvement
- Be a strong partner on special projects, in relation to new business opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in the liberal arts or sciences
- 3-5 years of publishing experience, with broad experience in multiple aspects of the business (e.g., sales, marketing, editorial, production)
- 3-5 years of project management experience, with the demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects with defined schedules and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, including knowledge of editing/proofreading rules and guidelines
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Multi-media content creation and publishing
- Digital asset management and/or publishing workflow management