Associate Director, International Sales
195 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, NY, United States, 10007
The Associate Director, International Sales is responsible for Abrams’ partnership with 2 key, high-volume export sales and marketing groups based in the UK and Australia. This role will oversee the sales goals and work with the management of sales and marketing groups responsible for sales of ABRAMS books in the United Kingdom, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, and New Zealand across all channels and accounts.
The Associate Director will collaborate and work closely with 2 Managing Directors, acting as a liaison to ensure budgets and revenue goals are being met. They will develop a strategic partnership with both groups, and closely monitor ABRAMS sales in these international markets.
- Act as key resource for both UK and Australia rep groups and drive maximum revenue growth by providing all resources needed to achieve budgets
- Analyze and create actionable strategy based on regular sales reporting from international markets
- Organize internal information and communicate it seamlessly to each rep group
- Work internally to develop and implement processes and strategies that will amplify sales in these markets
- Oversee the planning and organization of the sales rep conference twice yearly
- Attend international sales meetings, meet with key customers, and attend London and Frankfurt Book Fairs (when possible)
5-7 years sales experience within the publishing industry, including international experience. Excellent organizational skills, with a great emphasis on interpersonal communication and a collaborative mindset. Detail-oriented, with strong communication skills and Excel proficiency – both data entry and spreadsheet formulation. Travel required, when safely possible.
Please note: This position is remote NY/CA. Please specify your location.
About Harry N. Abrams :