Senior Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator
1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States, 10104
The Senior Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator provides general marketing, sales, and administrative support to our Field Sales and Account Marketing Sales team. Specific responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with seasonal trade marketing efforts across HBG imprints, including conventions/trade shows and bookseller programs
- Serve as account marketing liaison for assigned imprints
- Coordinate seasonal print and digital sales materials, including Edelweiss asset management, galley production, and print material distribution
- Coordinate weekly and monthly sales reporting and communication to support sales divisions
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans for focus titles on a seasonal basis
- Coordinate bookseller conferences, including ABA institutes and regional conferences, including travel to and participation where needed
- Assist with ABA bookseller promotions across HBG imprints
- Liaise with field sales team to provide sell-in support
- Administer promotion and special offer creation and communications to sales teams
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 2 years' prior publishing and/or sales experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and customer service skills essential
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- The candidate must be highly organized, able to prioritize and maintain confidential information, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working across teams and liaise cross functionally
- Ability to multitask and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Willingness to travel
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Our publishing programs must reflect the broad range of backgrounds, experiences, political views and ideas that shape our society and publish books for all readers.
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary will vary based on a number of factors including skills, and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and more.
About Hachette Book Group:
Hachette Book Group (HBG) is a leading US trade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world, Hachette Livre. A global publishing company based in France, Hachette Livre is a subsidiary of the French media company, Lagardère. HBG is headquartered in New York City with offices in Boston, MA; Lebanon, IN; Nashville, TN; North Adams, MA; Boulder, CO; Philadelphia, PA; Berkeley, CA; Portland, OR; and Chapel Hill, NC. HBG also owns Hachette Book Group Canada, Inc., a marketing and publicity company based in Toronto.