Client Relations Coordinator (New York)
1400 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Position: Full-Time, Hybrid
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Client Relations Coordinator to contribute to our team in our NYC office. In this role, you will support the Two Rivers Distribution and Ingram Academic Services Client Relations team on all aspects of client relations including sales and reporting, client data management, and conferences. You will also assist with marketing and client communication initiatives.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales, and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley, and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- 2-year college degree or equivalent required
- 2 years of experience in marketing, book publishing, book industry, account support, data management, customer service, or related field
- Book industry experience
- Supports Client Relations team on all aspects of client management, including sales conference coordination, reporting and systems training, operational follow-up, and publisher communication
- Organizes seasonal deadline process and ensures timely delivery of new title information and materials for sales meetings
- Manages seasonal catalogs in the electronic catalog, Edelweiss
- Solicits missing materials from publishers as needed by Sales Reps
- Creates marketing materials under the guidance of client managers
- Coordinates and disseminates weekly publicity reports and events updates and coordinates ad hoc publicity blasts
- Cross-trains in CoreSource in order to provide training and follow-up support to internal and external parties.
- Compiles and communicates title changes for client titles
- Runs analysis on initial title laydowns and oversees print projections for new titles with sales reps and client publishers
- Serves as lead on special projects and provides general department support as needed
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Avid reader?
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries, and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation, and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work-related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.