Associate National Accounts Manager
Position: Full-Time, Remote
Exciting and rewarding opportunity to join the 8th largest Publisher in the United States and the largest independently owned female publisher.
The Associate National Account Manager requires an experienced, knowledgeable account manager with strong communication and organization skills. We expect this position to increase revenue within existing accounts and to aggressively grow our account base by customizing our sales efforts and product mix to meet the needs of new accounts.
THIS POSITION CAN BE HYBRID IN NAPERVILLE, ILLINOIS OR REMOTE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: IL, NJ, NY, AZ, CT, TN, TX, WI, MD, and MN.
- Achieve Gross and Net Revenue goals.
- Maintain current and accurate Monthly/YTD Gross and Net Revenue forecasts.
- Develop results-focused annual business plans for each of the key accounts.
- Proactively find ways to increase incremental revenue within accounts and with new accounts.
- Develop and maintain a proactive and positive approach to the business with demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic setting.
- Monitor orders and sales to maximize opportunities.
- Actively participate in internal meetings with the sales, publishing, and marketing groups to provide market feedback.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years sales experience, including interaction with accounts.
- Strong collaborative skills, especially in working across departments such as Customer Service and Marketing, as well as with colleagues in Sales.
- Effective creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- The ability to adapt and work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel.
Sourcebooks, an independent publishing house is creating significant growth because our employees share a belief that books change lives, that hard work and cooperation create momentum, and that new marketplace realities require an entrepreneurial, innovative, and flexible mentality. If you share those beliefs, come drive innovation and grow with us!