1400 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10018
Position: Full-Time, Hybrid
Ingram Content Group (ICG)is seeking a Sales Assistant to join our Ingram Publisher Services national accounts team in our New York office. The Sales Assistant will support sales reps and the Sales Director with daily functions pertaining to account and department needs for Two Rivers and Ingram Academic distribution brands, with a particular focus on Amazon. This is a great opportunity for a book lover to learn about the sales landscape.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales, and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley, and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people as possible to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree OR High school diploma with 4 years of directly related experience.
- 1 year of experience creating spreadsheets in MS Excel, including creating basic mathematical formulas and data manipulation.
- Experience using Amazon Vendor Central.
- Prepares weekly meetings for Sales Director
- Provides reporting for sales department meetings, including sales order and projection tracking reports, and inventory reports.
- Manages Sales Tracker by uploading goals and requesting estimates from Sales
- Assists Amazon rep with operational and metadata issues as well as coordinating promotions and sending reports to publishers
- Aides in sales call preparation for key accounts
- Monitor weekly release dates and revised publication dates for Amazon and publisher alerts
- Works with Sales Director and Sales Managers on creating presentations for internal and external use
- Creates and organizes sales & marketing material for Sales Department including developing Edelweiss collections
- Provides detailed communication to accounts and sales reps on orders; reserves inventory as needed and communicates with Bus Ops, Customer Care and Publishers as needed.
- Inputs coop promotions into the portal
- Provides sales analysis and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Coordinates sample mailings
Hiring Salary Range: $42,490 - $57,770. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position and will be determined by factors including but not limited to: applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as internal equity and alignment with market data
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
About Ingram Content Group:
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.